The Powerviz Activity Gauge is an advanced visual that uses circular-shaped bars to compare multiple categories. It quickly shows the current status or progress of an activity compared to the target, allowing user to understand the data at a glance. You can customize its shape, style, labels, and even set custom targets.
Powerviz Activity Gauge is a Power BI custom visual available at AppSource and our website for purchase. It allows the user to control its shape, style, label, and set custom targets.
This documentation will help you get started with Activity Gauge by explaining everything you need to know about it. If you're new to our site, check out the visual library for other visuals that meet your requirements.
Key features of the Powerviz Activity Gauge:
display stylesand custom angles
- Choose a
targetfrom the dropdown or set a custom target using a field.
- Multiple color schemes and 30+ color palettes
- Detailed labels inside and outside the gauge
- Add icons, text, measures, and images in the center circle
- Mouse-over to see dynamic details in the center
conditional formattingand ranking
- Additional features like grid view and annotations are available too.